At Cornerstone Family Practice, we provide a wide range of services focussing on men’s health. Comprehending the unique aspects of men's health is crucial. Our clinic is designed to provide a supportive, stress-free environment that promotes positive health. Regular check-ups are important for a healthy lifestyle. Contact our clinic for an appointment with one of our doctors.
The following services are offered at our clinic:
- Ejaculation problems: Premature ejaculation is a prevalent sexual dysfunction among men. If you experience ejaculation within 1-2 minutes of penetration and feel distressed, you may be a potential patient. Contact our local clinic for a health assessment today.
- Androgen deficiency: Many men experience a deficiency in testosterone, which are referred to as androgens. These sex steroids can affect one's sexual characteristics and overall health.
- Erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction refers to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection that is suitable for sexual intercourse. It is estimated that approximately 1 in 5 men over the age of 40 experience erection problems at some point in their lives, with around 1 in 10 men being unable to have erections altogether. This condition is more prevalent in older men and is often referred to as impotence.
- Prostate disorders and cancer: Prostate cancer is the most prevalent cancer diagnosed in Australia, with approximately one in six males expected to receive a diagnosis by the age of 85.
- Sexual health screening
- Mental health support
- Chronic disease management
- Skin checks
- Testosterone and other hormonal problems
- Kidney disease
- Bowel cancer
- General care - regular health check-ups